Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Welcome to WAM

My name, Anna Waters-Massey, is a bit of a mouthful so WAM it is!
 
I'll be aiming this at kids who love to act and perform, and their parents who may not know how to get them started or where to go next in their journey.
 

So who am I?

 
I trained as a teacher in Speech and Drama but preferred private teaching, which is what I have now been doing for more than 15 years. During that time I also brought up two successful little performers in my children, Cleo and Joey Massey.
I act on stage, film, TV, do voice overs and made a living as a professional singer for many years. Performing and nurturing talent in others is what I love.
I've written a book of scripts for kids aged 6-18 years and will introduce you to it along the way.
 
 
I'd love to hear your performance stories or queries so please feel free to share them on here. Also share the love by telling your friends about my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment